Ok i now see what problems are.

2008/4/15, Raphaël Piéroni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> 2008/4/15, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> > I found a regression in :generate -
>  >  1) the default (15) is no longer present
>
> This is not intended.

This is a side effect of the new version of the internal catalog.

Brett, may you please create a issue for it, i think we can live
with that known bug and schedule it for alpha-4.

If any one see it as a show stopper, i will fix it.

>  >  2) it no longer prompts for the groupId/etc - it goes straight to using
>  > some default settings
>
> This is partially intended.
>  the plugin now provides default for all values and
>  should ask for confirmation if everithing is correctly set.

What the archetype plugin do is this:
a. it ask for the archetype to use (il the list)
b. It then guess sensible default values for common properties and
additional properties.
c. It then ask for any unguessed value.
d. It then ask for confirmation about what was guessed/asked
Yes this means that it only ask for confirmation when it guess all
(common properties are always guessed)
e. If it is not confirmed, it ask for each property a new values
(proposing to keep the guessed value)

I think this could is a better behaviour than before and permit to
an user creating an archetype to provide some default values even for
the common properties (like a default groupId in a corporate environment)

If no one object on 1, i plan the current vote to stay open 72 hour more.
In case of a blocker, i will fix and reschedule a vote thereafter.

Thanks,

Raphaël