Hi,
No objections.
But currently the war plugin trunk depends on other snapshots :
- org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-invoker-plugin:1.2-SNAPSHOT
- org.apache.maven.shared:maven-filtering:1.0-alpha-1-SNAPSHOT

The first one has one issue open.
The second one is a new shared component which IMHO can be released.

--
Olivier