On 17/06/2008, at 8:25 AM, John Casey wrote:

Okay, I fixed the ITs for 2.0.x and trunk (they should all be working, I think)...WITH SOME EXCEPTIONS. :-)

There are four new ITs related to the new proposal I put forward today. Shane wrote these tests, and I spent quite a bit of time verifying that his approach for refactoring POM interpolation and mine were in relatively close agreement. In short, those tests will start to succeed once we solve the issues that are solved by the plxInterpolation branch (either that solution or another one).

Thanks John! 3221 is fine for me now.

Is it ok if we comment out those new ITs until fixed? (That would be consistent with the other ITs for open issues).

I still have 81 and 65 failing on trunk, but succeeding on the branch - I had filed that the other day (MNG-3623). It seems related to xbean going by the errors. Are they passing for you?

Looks like we're getting consistent now which is going to be helpful.

- Brett

-john