On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 3:42 PM, Dennis Lundberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Niall Pemberton wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 5:56 PM, Ralph Goers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> What does -X tell you?
>>
>> Not alot that makes any sense to me, but thanks for the suggestion - I
>> ran it with that option for both maven 2.0.8 and 2.0.9 and the output
>> for both is here:
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~niallp/commons-build-plugin/
>
> The stack trace helped me find where I had seen this before. It is a bug in
> Ant 1.7.0, that has been fixed in Ant 1.7.1 on 2007-05-22. It is not
> properly handling spaces in paths. Unfortunately there has not yet been a
> release of Ant 1.7.1.

Sorry I'm a bit confused - seems like you're referring to the issue I
had described in the following thread when I upgraded from maven 2.0.7
to 2.0.8, rather than this issue with not finding the loadresource
task when I upgraded from 2.0.8 to 2.0.9:

   http://markmail.org/message/hmwabpxrq76mbp3l

...or is this somehow related?

Niall