On 01/07/2008, at 10:36 AM, Shane Isbell wrote:

On a clean build and repo, I can't get past maven-project:
MavenProjectDynamismTest, 4 failures. If I remove that, I run into runtime errors on all the ITs dealing with a missing method in the interpolator.

Yes, see the report by Henri, and my mail "interpolation changes failing on windows". The interpolator changes are busted on Windows due to path issues.

- Brett

Shane