Ok, I'm working on collecting the results so we can work with them.

On 13-Jul-08, at 8:00 AM, Siarhei Dudzin wrote:

I've ran it  Jul 12, 2008 11:26:10
PM<http://192.168.62.201:8080/job/maven-2.1.x-bootstrap/3/>(CET).

Siarhei

On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 2:42 AM, Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

When did you run this?

On 12-Jul-08, at 8:39 PM, Siarhei Dudzin wrote:

Good idea,  because I got something different:

  [java] Failed tests:
  [java]
testRunningScmPlugin (org.apache.maven.embedder.execution.EmbedderUsingScmPluginTest)