From: Vincent Siveton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 6:59 AM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: Re: Doxia release?

Hi,

2008/7/14, Brian E. Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I just went to cut the RC for 2.0.10 and found out that it's failing
on
 a snapshot dependency of Doxia. I know we were debating to include
this
 in 2.0.9...is it ready to go or do we have to revert?

According our release plan [1], we are soon to release it:) I can't
speak for Lukas who was volunteer to do so but I see the release date
could be done in 1 or 2 weeks.

Cheers,

Vincent

[1] http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Doxia+Release+Plan