I'm not saying there is only one developer, the core group just represents the group doing the majority of the work in a time period. That graph was the last few months in your new location.

It's just the natural evolution of projects.

I am actually trying to work with a developer who knows Hudson very well to create a better bridge from Maven and Hudson. Basically using Maven SCM (instead of the proliferation of Hudson plugins doing exactly the same thing), creating a Plexus adapter so that I can use all the Plexus components in Hudson, and bridge for Maven plugins into Hudson. This will be my attempt to bridge the two worlds and give Hudson first-class Maven support (some of it is honestly wonky).

I mean I'm not going to stop you guys from doing whatever with Continuum I just find working with Hudson easier, and the setup here has honestly never been overly stable. Life is short, I used what works for the Maven 2.1 ITs.