Hi,

Following the recent Dennis's comments on MPIR and Antrun, I asked
myself how to improve our QA review and specially how to handle Maven
reports in the release process.
Does release manager need to justify failing reports for a given
release? If so, how.
How to improve the Maven report conf regarding our QA review/release process?

Other thoughts?

Vincent