Hi Paul,

2008/7/31 Paul Benedict <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Would it behoove the Javadoc plugin developers to test for the CLASSPATH
> variable? Issue a warning instead of blowing up? I know it's not a plugin
> problem, per se, but it obviously leads some people to believe it is.

The last entry in the FAQ [1] already explains that: if your CLASSPATH
env var has incorrect env variable, the javadoc will crash on windows.
It is a known Sun issue (6219854).

IMHO it is enough from an user point of view (we have also jira so the
user could found it easily). I don't think that Javadoc Plugin needs
to display warning for a given Sun issue (even less to make a
workaround).

Cheers,

Vincent

[1]