It's once a week, but I'll add a proxy of central back to handle these
timing issues. (it will be lower in the group so that the mirror is
consulted first)

-----Original Message-----
From: Benjamin Bentmann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 6:55 AM
To: Maven Developer List
Subject: Latency of syncs in Nexus with central

Hi,

does the Nexus instance serving our Hudson have a certain latency with
regard to catching up with central? I am wondering since CI failed [0]
on maven-invoker which I updated to use the just released
plexus-utils:1.5.6 [1]

Benjamin

[0]
https://ci.sonatype.org/job/maven-shared/185/org.apache.maven.shared$mav