On 14-Aug-08, at 6:24 AM, Stephen Connolly wrote:

The versions-maven-plugin is now rewriting XML correctly after some hackery
with woodstox and string index tracking!

How close is this what we're looking for with rewriting XML properly? Along the lines of what we were talking about with Aaron. I would like to integrate something into what Shane is doing with StAX as a general solution.

I would like to push a snapshot build for others to test (without having to
build from source)

Before I go doing something wrong.... what do I need to do and how do I do
it!

-Stephen

Thanks,

Jason