Well, we've got a regression in the javadoc plugin ITs now. This has to do with aggregator plugins that fork lifecycles, and the project instance in one of the forked builds is turning up null (which means the execution project representation for that reactor project is not setup).

I'm working on a fix now, just thought you should know. The actual error is a NPE in DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(..).

-john

John Casey wrote:
Okay, it's out and ready to test! Sorry for the delay.

-john

John Casey wrote:
Oops, pulled the trigger a little early. I'll post when the deployment finishes.

John Casey wrote:
Hi again,

Hopefully we're just about finished with the 2.0.10 release process.

You can find RC7 here:

http://people.apache.org/~jdcasey/stage/apache-maven/2.0.10-RC7/org/apache/maven/apache-maven/2.0.10-RC7

This latest release candidate takes care of a number of issues caused by the performance improvements I introduced in RC6 to remedy the sluggishness of previous release candidates.

Everything logged in the RC6 thread has been cleared up, with JIRAs in the 2.0.10 changelog for each:

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10500&styleName=Html&version=14112

Take it for a spin, and let me know what you think. Sorry this is taking so long to pin down, but in the end I think we'll find that the final release is much more stable as a result.

Thanks for your patience.

-john

--
John Casey