On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 10:47:04 Oleg Gusakov wrote:
> I cannot find use cases where asking for g:a:LATEST is different from
> g:a:RELEASE, so I merge these two in Mercury.

Doesn't this just make people lazy and not think about what they are doing...
if they want an open range [1,) then let them specify that?

I suppose if you just mapped that at the very beginning down to an open range
it probably does not make any difference implementationwise however anyother
tool that wants to make sense of the pom needs to understand all the special
cases too...

--
Michael McCallum
Enterprise Engineer