For what I understand, this is a pure Apple/subversion problem, and has nothing
to do with maven-scm.

The only thing we could do is to introduce a new parameter in the
maven-scm-provider-svn-commons/src/main/mdo/svn-settings.mdo
'useNonInteractive' which defaults to true.

Use this information in
org/apache/maven/scm/provider/svn/svnexe/command/SvnCommandLineUtils.java
to suppress the --non-interactive option.

I'll attach the patch in SCM-402.

LieGrü,
strub