Hi Shane - got any answers for these?

On 09/08/2008, at 1:16 AM, Brett Porter wrote:

Thanks Shane.

I've looked over the doc and it seems to make sense. Here are some questions (some were from earlier that I still don't quite grok).

* How is versioning handled?
* Would it be good to keep the URI we currently use for the model as a base?
* How would extending the model be accommodated?
* How does this fit together with all the other interpolation questions being battled in 2.0.10?

I also poked through the code and wondered about the following:
- we still have the pom/project/env expression in the shared-model, should they be configured by Maven when using it? - should the system and env interpolation be hardcoded in to the context? I think for IDEs and embedded scenarios we wanted to pull them out so you could change them without affecting the rest of th eVM
- there's a few system.out's lying around - should they be removed?

Thanks,
Brett