mvn 2.0.9
Latest version from head 691563
on a Windows XP box.

All the testProject* in the ITs are failing with the same error:

        Failed to execute build. POM:
D:\ide\maven\maven-eclipse-plugin\target\test-classes\projects\project-01\pom.xml
Goals: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-eclipse-plugin:test:clean,
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-eclipse-plugin:test:eclipse Exit Code:
1 Error: null Build Log:
file:/D:/ide/maven/maven-eclipse-plugin/target/surefire-reports/build-output/org.apache.maven.plugin.eclipse.it.EclipsePluginIT_testProject01.build.log
(Resulting exit code: 1)

or if I re-run mvn -Prun-its install without doing a clean I get this error.

[INFO] Surefire report directory:
D:\ide\maven\maven-eclipse-plugin\target\surefire-reports
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireExecutionException:
projects/j2ee-simple/primary-source/target/classes/TestServlet (wrong
name: TestServlet); nested exception is
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: projects/j2ee-simple/primary-source/t
arget/classes/TestServlet (wrong name: TestServlet)
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
projects/j2ee-simple/primary-source/target/classes/TestServlet (wrong
name: TestServlet)

doing a clean first gets me the first error.

Anyone with any clues?