Done.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis Lundberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 12:17 PM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: Re: Plugin vote reports

I have added a shell script in SVN so that this report can be run from
Hudson.

However I don't seem to have enough rights in Hudson to create a new
job. The OK button on the job creation screen i grayed out and there is
an error message at the top saying "... Granted Authorities:
authenticated is missing Administer". Can someone give me additional
rights? My Hudson user id is dennisl.

Wendy Smoak wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 3:38 PM, Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> On 9-Aug-08, at 9:32 AM, Wendy Smoak wrote:
>>> What about a list of votes on resolved|closed issues attached to
>>> unreleased versions (or no version)?  That will tell us which
plugins
>>> have finished work that is both in demand and could be released
right
>>> now.
>>>
>> I'll take a look, Swizzle has access to almost all the information in
JIRA

--
Dennis Lundberg