Hi folks,

I think i documented enough for this release.

Please review the documentation at
http://people.apache.org/~rafale/site/maven-archetype-plugin/index.html

I will be happy if any one can review the sources with respect to the
apache licensing convention.

I do not plan to enhance the plugin nor its documentation more. only
to fix the typoes...

I assume that if no objection is made during the review untill next
friday (GMT+2), i will call the vote. the latest version of the plugin
can be used with the snapshot deployed or building form sources.

Regards

Raphaël