FWIW, there's no reason prepare-package couldn't land in a later 2.1 milestone. We haven't finalized that release plan yet (I've been waiting for some information on one part before putting it up for a vote, though I'll probaby have to work on it myself).

Can we add the prepare-package stuff to the 2.1 release plan out on Confluence?

-john

Olivier Lamy wrote:
+1 (even if I'd like to see the prepare-package phase available in 2.1).

Thanks for your job on this release !
--
Olivier