Hi,
I have a current vote pending for maven-resources-plugin.
And there is 3 issues open for release [1].
IMHO we can move this to a next version.
And for MRELEASE-3, perso I'd like to mark it as won't fix or move it
to MNG (there is a workaround and IMHO it's not a release plugin
issue).
Others ?
--
Olivier