It can go to central, we just need to setup the sync.

Regarding the parent, Oleg if you don't want the maven parent then you should
use the apache parent and copy some defaults from the maven parent.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse McConnell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 5:18 PM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: Re: Mercury status and roadmap

I brought up the integration testing dependency earlier as well...imo if the
artifact is not going into the central repo then the pom needs to link to a
repository that will bring it in...

people ought to be able to checkout any maven project and build it using
strictly a stock maven install, no repo manager, etc..

and packaging ought to be org.apache.maven as well :)

imo at least

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell