Oleg, I can appreciate how you felt. I guess my take on a -1 is somewhere in between. Justification for a -1 is always required. You can respond with a) why what you did is absolutely necessary and begin a dialogue, b) fix the problem that was specified or c) remove the code. While you should respond via email immediately, my opinion is that you don't have to revert a -1 until at least some discussi