On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 7:28 AM, Vincent Siveton
<vincent.sive...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is it intentional that these files are not deployed? If yes, why do we
> need to generate them?

They're probably not being deployed because it requires a manual step.

For the Struts site, we have some antrun config [1] that grabs the
dtds from svn and puts them in the right place for site deployment.
Since the Maven schemas are generated in different projects and need
to be published in the top level site, we'd have to do something else.

What about publishing them in the various projects they belong to, and
adding symlinks in maven.apache.org/xsd?

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/site/pom.xml

--
Wendy