Le mercredi 17 décembre 2008, Brian E. Fox a écrit :
> Herve,
>
> I was just in the process of staging 2.0.10 when I noticed that you
> bumped the Modello version from alpha-13 to alpha-22. I didn't see this
> raised as an issue in any of the RCs
I raised the issue:
http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A--2.0.10-RC--Please-test-p20636809.html

> and it concerns me to make such a
> jump this late in the game. Once we start the RCs we should only be
> fixing regressions reported against the RCs...it looks like this was a
> regression and thus qualifies but some discussion about the relative
> merits of the fix vs any potential destabilizing should take place.
sorry, yes, I should have done such a discussion: I worked hard on stabilizing
Modello for one month, and forgot that even with that, Modello is still not
really bullet proof when it comes to upgrading

> I'll roll back the stage and produce another RC for this.
If you think it's safer, don't hesitate.
I'm looking at the problem, and for the moment, I don't understand...
I'll continue the analysis in the RC test thread

Regards,

Hervé