It's probably a general plugin API problem which is not surprising. So we'll schedule that into alpha-2 or alpha-3.

On 5-Jan-09, at 1:38 PM, Olivier Lamy wrote:

Hi,
+0 (as all projects which use an old version of plexus-maven-plugin
cannot build).
IMHO this issue must be in the release note.
But I have tested successfully with some company builds.

--
Olivier
PS : jira issue http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-3960