I tend to agree with you, especially when it's really new features. On the
other hand, it all boils down to how people choose Jira issue type for the
issues they're creating. Switching to 2.4 would mean a significant features
set addition which is not clearly the case. Support of JBoss5 and some
corrections ("improvements") to the way EE5 is handled are the most
important changes in this release.

Thanks for testing.

S.