Maybe that code could be rolled into the indexer since it's the source of the data.

Tamás Cservenák wrote:
We could create a CLI tool out of Nexus Archetype Plugin in similar manner
as Nexus Indexer CLI exists.... (or even make those two CLIs
one?) Naturally, the Archetype CLI would required Nexus Indexer CLI (to be
able to use Nexus Index to generate the catalog).
Of course, if there is some other available tool to be used on central, go
for it. This was just an idea :)

~t~