I just need to finish the ITs.

--Brian (mobile)

On May 7, 2009, at 10:45 PM, Stephane Nicoll <stephane.nic...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 3:21 AM, Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> wrote:

On 05/05/2009, at 11:01 AM, Brian Fox wrote:

To make this happen relatively quickly, I'll take finish my patch by
adding tests, and then stage a release of the assembly plugin 2.2- beta-3.1 by applying only this patch to the existing beta-3 tag so we can cut a release without a bunch of hand wrangling over what needs to be fixed in
beta-4.

Any concerns or objections to the above plan?

Only the version. Release it as beta 4 using the approach above (or any
since committed fixes) and tell anyone that complains to go jump :)

+1

I was about to stage ear plugin 2.3.2 so I suppose I need to wait a bit.
Brian, what is the status of this one?

Thanks,
Stéphane

Cheers,
Brett

Large Systems Suck: This rule is 100% transitive. If you build one, you
suck" -- S.Yegge