On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 5:17 AM, Joerg Hohwiller <jo...@j-hohwiller.de> wrote:
>> Off topic.
>>
>> Actually I believe this isn't true anymore.
>>
>> See http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MECLIPSE-344
[del]
>> mvn eclipse:eclipse will make sure my module pA references the eclipse
>> project for module cA (and not the jar of cA in the repo)
>
> Thanks for the hint!
> But only works if eclipse-plugin knows where my workspace is.
> The location may be different for each developer so I can NOT
> truly automate. Anyhow I will start using this.
> At least better solution than what I had before.

With 2.6
(http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-eclipse-plugin-2.6/eclipse-mojo.html#workspace)
if the workspace variable is not defined then m-e-p will walk up the
directory hierarchy attempting to locate your workspace. As a general
rule people checkout their projects underneath an eclipse workspace so
it will find it automatically.  Otherwise you will need to specify it
manually.