I'll take a look. Thanks.

-john

Brett Porter wrote:
John,

If you're using plexus-utils-1.5.10 I suggest you redo that release first too as it is pretty much hosed. Emmanuel discovered this in Continuum, so you might sync up with him as he's trying to get his changeset released.

 From May 28 (you're second attempt at the same release):
http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/plexus-releases/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-utils/1.5.10/

 From May 26 (probably your first attempt):
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-utils/1.5.10/

The artifacts are different, and note that in both cases the sources JAR is only 312 bytes long.

- Brett