Barrie Treloar wrote:

Staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-staging-005/

-1

As far as I understand the recent discussions about proper releases [0] and the current docs [1], we are required to provide "a source package, which must be sufficient for a user to build and test the release". This requirement is not met by the "*-sources.jar" (no POM, no tests).

One needs to grap an assembly descriptor to create a proper source bundle (John and Brian are working on improvements to our tooling to make this easy).

Others may please correct me if I misunderstood the Apache release policy.

Benjamin

[0] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-legal-discuss/200904.mbox/browser
[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#what-must-every-release-contain