Hello,

According to [1], I'm mailing you to get some help. I'm an Apache Derby committer. The Apache Derby Maven 1 artifacts are no longer automatically converted to Maven 2. As can be seen in [2], all our releases are there. In [3] however, the last release (10.5.1.1) is missing. Release information for the project can be found at [4].

Can you think of anything that has changed lately, that would affect the conversion and publishing of the Maven 2 artifacts for Derby?
Does the Derby project need to take steps to fix the issue?
If so, where can I find the necessary information?

Finally, there is some information at [5], and [6] describes our release process (search for maven).

Thank you,
--
Kristian

[1] http://maven.apache.org/project-faq.html