On 17-Jun-09, at 9:02 AM, Brett Porter wrote:

Any chance of rotating it?

No, I don't want to rotate it. Let's just find a time that works for everyone. It's too hard for people to schedule when it's changing all the time. Seems to work best at Eclipse when people can plan ahead several weeks/months at a time.

I'm not sure I can take two late night calls in a week (unless I happen to be up with the baby, but then you don't want me off mute :).

I also didn't see any notes posted from the last one? That really has to be an essential part of doing this - particularly for the purpose of recording any decisions made.

The call was recorded so we'll post that in lieu of notes. The call was an overview of the work done which was primarily performance and integration testing.

- Brett