On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 1:02 AM, Brian Fox <bri...@infinity.nu> wrote:

> Ok, we'll cancel the oss.sonatype.org request, unless you still want
> us to host the repo for you. I left a comment on the upload request,
> we need the artifacts to be signed, everything else looks good.

cool

more generally, i know of a number of upstream dependencies for apache
projects that are either unwilling or unable to release builds
suitable for maven (preferrable also OSGi enabled). i was planning to
start an offshore project to create the releases we need.

any advice on best practice (from the maven perspective)?

- robert