On 21/06/2009, at 9:43 PM, Benjamin Bentmann wrote:

Lukas Theussl wrote:

Staging repos:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-staging-019/
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-staging-020/

+1 in general, only the signatures for the POMs would need to be double-checked and fixed. This release was apparently made with Maven 2.1.0 and hence POMs like doxia-1.1.1.pom and doxia- sitetools-1.1.1.pom suffer from MGPG-14.

This release provides source-release packages for each individual sub module. Is that a strict requirement by ASF policy or didn't we conclude that a single source-release for the root project would be sufficient?

I think either is sufficient, as long as there is a complete, buildable source release for every part. I would prefer to have one source bundle per vote where the release schedule is tied together.

- Brett