This would seem to be the result of some path that's taken for granted to be a certain way, but for some reason is different out on hudson.

Have you tried to <echo..> the path from the antrun plugin, or else use an absolute path like:

${project.basedir}/verify-integration-tests-checks.bsh

Just a few ideas...

-john

Barrie Treloar wrote:
This builds fine on my machine (windows xp) and on people.apache.org.

I dont know why this is failing on hudson. I do not have ANT on my
path for either of the machines that build successfully - that is why
the dependencies are included in the antrun plugin configuration.

Could I ask for some more devs to checkout and install with -Prun-its
and see that it works on their environment.

And if by chance someone knows what the problems is please let me know.

=== pom.xml plugin def ===
      <plugin>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>verify-integration-tests-checks</id>
            <phase>post-integration-test</phase>
            <configuration>
              <tasks>
                <script language="beanshell"
src="verify-integration-tests-checks.bsh" />
              </tasks>
            </configuration>
            <goals>
              <goal>run</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>
        <dependencies>
          <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.ant</groupId>
            <artifactId>ant-nodeps</artifactId>
            <version>1.7.1</version>
          </dependency>
          <dependency>
              <groupId>org.apache.ant</groupId>
              <artifactId>ant-apache-bsf</artifactId>
              <version>1.7.1</version>
          </dependency>
          <dependency>
            <groupId>org.beanshell</groupId>
            <artifactId>bsh</artifactId>
            <version>2.0b4</version>
          </dependency>
        </dependencies>
      </plugin>

=== hudson console output ===
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: An Ant
BuildException has occured: file verify-integration-tests-checks.bsh
not found.
       at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:703)
       at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:540)
       at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:519)
       at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:371)
       at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:332)
       at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:181)
       at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:356)
       at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:137)
       at
       at
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: An Ant
BuildException has occured: file verify-integration-tests-checks.bsh
not found.
       at
org.apache.maven.plugin.antrun.AbstractAntMojo.executeTasks(AbstractAntMojo.java:131)
       at org.apache.maven.plugin.antrun.AntRunMojo.execute(AntRunMojo.java:98)
       at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:483)
       at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:678)
       ... 16 more
Caused by: file verify-integration-tests-checks.bsh not found.
       at
org.apache.tools.ant.util.ScriptRunnerBase.setSrc(ScriptRunnerBase.java:197)
       at
org.apache.tools.ant.util.ScriptRunnerHelper.getScriptRunner(ScriptRunnerHelper.java:57)
       at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.Script.execute(Script.java:52)
       at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:288)
       at
       at
       at
org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106)
       at
org.apache.maven.plugin.antrun.AbstractAntMojo.executeTasks(AbstractAntMojo.java:118)
       ... 19 more