On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 3:28 AM, Shesadri
Parthasarathy<sparthasarat...@sapient.com> wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> We are working for one of our clients and all our development happens thru
> Eclipse 3.1. We are using Maven Project for Build and deployment process. As
> there is some issues in doing the installation of the maven plugin in
> Eclipse, we want to know the manual steps involved in achieving the same what
> plug-in installation does.
>
> Is it possible for you to provide the steps (changes to folder or workspace,
> inclusion of list of executable etc) as part of Maven integration into
> Eclipse so that we can do it manually.
>
> Quick response on this would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Sesha.

This question belongs on the users list.

Have a look at the http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-eclipse-plugin/

There is nothing special about Eclipse and Maven projects.
You just need configure Eclipse to have all the jars that you pom.xml
defines as dependencies (and their transitive dependencies)

The maven-eclipse-plugin automates that for you.