Hi guys,

I am newbie to the Maven development. I have assigned to re-structure the
company project layout to speed-up the development.

We have an existing Subversion server.

I want to have a system such way, that our new Maven Repository copies the
source code form the Subversion repository periodically, and do compile, do
run test cases and do run the deployment.

If the compile fails sends and email to the repository admin and same for,
if test cases and deployment fails.

Any ideas to prompt me for a start? I have gained lot of knowledge and want
to start-up.

Thanks