On 2009-09-05, at 5:27 PM, Brett Porter wrote:

Is it in scope to move things that are still relevant from MAVEN on codehaus over?

I created a Maven space with the intent of creating the Maven 3.x site with it but if you want to migrate the content go for it.

What about thoughts on moving over MAVENUSER as is now?

That too, if you want to migrate it go for it.

- Brett