This vote has passed (long since) with the following:

+1 (binding): John, Benjamin, Olivier, Herve, Arnaud

I'll promote the artifacts and finish up the other administrative tasks associated with this release.

-john

John Casey wrote:
Hi,

This library has been pretty stable for awhile now, and I think it's time to release it before we start adding any more new features. I've been using the verifier more and more for integration testing outside of the Maven core (for plugins, shared components, etc.) and it has a very reliable, stable feature-set that works well on continuous-integration platforms as well as local builds.

The staging repository is here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-staging-016/

Please vote: +1/+0/-1. I'll leave the vote open for 72h.

Here's my +1.

-john