The Eclipse folks are working themselves on making the Eclipse bundles available in a Maven repository.

On 2009-09-25, at 6:59 AM, Arnaud HERITIER wrote:

No idea in the dev list ?

Sent from my iPhone

On 25 sept. 2009, at 11:00, Emmanuel Hugonnet <ehsavoi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi,
I have created a small Maven plugin which uses the Eclipse code
formatter to
format my code.
I would like to release it but the available librairies of Eclipse
are quite
old and I don't want my users to have Eclipse installed (that's the
whole
point of the plugin). Is there a repository with Eclipse jars
somewhere ? I
think that m2eclipse/tycho should be using them but I can't seem to
find the
jars. What's the policy concerning these jars ?
Thans,
Emmanuel

Jason