Hello,

  Basically what I need to do is simple mail notification after new snapshot
is deployed. I plan to attach to deploy phase with plugin that is able to
send an email and this is no problem. The problem arises when I want to get
an url for just deployed snapshot to include it in email.

  eg. When artifact com.example.X is deployed to maven repository under
address http://snapshots.example.com/ I would like to get an url from which
this atrifact can be downloaded. So something like
http://snapshots.example.com/com/example/X/1.0-SNAPSHOT/X-1.0-<timestamp>-<buildNumber>.jar

  I have spent some hours trying to do that - experimenting with Maven API
with no success yet. As one of my desperate approach I even tried getting
Metadata for 1.0-SNAPSHOT and then build an URL manually. Unfortunately I
was never able to resolve it the way the Snapshot.buildNumber and
Snapshot.timestamp are filled with correct values.

  Could anyone help me with that task. At least which component should be
used and what is the correct order of execution.

  Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Michal Mally