On 27/10/2009, at 3:14 AM, Paul Benedict wrote:

To be honest, I don't understand the contention and resistance to
setting up a link for easy download of Maven 3 snapshots. The point is
granted that nobody wants to be bothered by end user requests.

If you read Daniel's response, he did say that it could be done if clearly marked...

Thanks
for providing the link to the grid, but I had to ask for it -- I
couldn't find it myself on the Internet. Perhaps you could get other
hackers to participate easier if a link was at least indexable by a
search engine, but all this is coming off a bit too covert.

Hackers participating will need the source, of which there are plenty of instructions on the site. The binaries are a convenience - you should generally be building the source code.

- Brett