Hi,
I would prefer using the --parents option too.
The issue already exists [1].
I have reverted due to the svn 1.5 requirements.

BTW, this change can be added in this project [2]. And you can use
this provider (svnjava) instead of the svnexe one.

--
Olivier

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SCM-487
[2] http://code.google.com/p/maven-scm-provider-svnjava/

2010/1/7 Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>:

> On 07/01/2010, at 2:37 PM, Deng Ching wrote:
>
>> After looking through the code, I came up with two possible fixes for this:
>>
>> 1. Fix it in wagon-scm by automatically creating the missing directories
>> when an error is encountered during checkout when a deployment is performed.
>> Instead of changing the behavior of Wagon.put(File source, String
>> destination), a new Wagon.put(File source, String destination, boolean
>> createMissingDirs) method (take note of the additional boolean parameter)
>> will be added for this purpose to the Wagon API. The maven-site-plugin will
>> be updated to use this new method in Wagon instead.
>
> This is the right way to go, but I don't think the public API of Wagon needs
> to be changed. The same thing is already done in the webdav wagon (it walks
> back up the tree to create it). The problem is, because of the multiple
> requests, it is pretty slow. I don't know if you can do it faster by
> interrogating the output of a local "svn st" on the temporary checkout.
>
> The other option is to require SVN 1.5 and add "--parents, and do an initial
> mkdir command, ignoring a result that says it already existed. That might
> require SCM changes though.
>
> - Brett
>
> --
> Brett Porter