If Stuart finishes the work it will go in.

I have 100% confidence in the ITs and that we'll find anything before users do
as a result of switching the container. We have had very few problems with
flipping Nexus from Plexus to Guice and Stuart was able to fix those very
quickly. Stuart is likely to have the Guice work done in a week or too and then
we'll roll another beta but in the meantime people will be able to try all the
new functionality which I think is more important then waiting a week or two to
get Guice in. The beta cycle is going to be 4-8 weeks so Guice will get
exercised. Benjamin and Stuart on point to fix anything necessary until the 3.0
so we're fine.