Hello ,

I wanted to include IBM MQ  jar to include in pm project. I have included
following dependencies under the dependency section,  but it unable to get
them and saying

22/04/10 15:24:52 BST: Missing artifact
com.ibm:com.ibm.mq:jar:5.3.07:compile
22/04/10 15:24:52 BST: Missing artifact
com.ibm:com.ibm.mqjms:jar:5.3.07:compile

<dependency>
                <groupId>com.ibm</groupId>
                <artifactId>com.ibm.mq</artifactId>
                <version>5.3.07</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
                <groupId>com.ibm</groupId>
                <artifactId>com.ibm.mqjms</artifactId>
                <version>5.3.07</version>
        </dependency>

do I need to add any thing under repository section or plugin repository
sections.

Thanks in advance for the reply.

Regards
Sri