I tried to write an alternate implementation of MDEP-269 using nexus indexer
API, based on samples found on sonatype blog.

I got some few issues :

I had to add sonatype forge as repository to resolve dependencies, not
really pleasant as the maven plugin is expected to build using central repo.

I had to stub the plexus Logger Component with SilentLoger - maven 2.2.1
doesn't provides such component

I get an error when running the indexUpdater
: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.eclipse.jetty.client.security.Authorization - I can't find a dependency
to this eclipse plugin in nexus-indexer POM.xml

Maybe you can help me on last issue, but the first one is a blocker AFAIK to
be used in Maven Dependency Plugin.

Nicolas