Plus if you got that many holidays you'd want to make as many people jealous
of your time off as is possible... the maven user list is quite large, so it
makes sense to subscribe.

On a slightly more serious note, given all the comments her holidays
trigger, perhaps she is now too afraid to post in case she gets lynched

-Stephen

P.S.
  If you are Julia and you are reading this message, you should know by now
were a forgiving bunch and your holidays are now legend, sure everyone
forgave my long running (rhymes with myPod) signature ;-)