Integration tests in the Apache Sling build are pretty consistently
failing on 3.0-RC1 and 3.0-beta-3 in two different modules. Both pass
consistently in 2.2.1.

To reproduce:
$ svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk
$ mvn clean install

In about 4 minutes (depending upon the state of your local repository),
the module at installer/osgi/it will fail with about 20 test failures.

>From there, you can proceed by using -rf

$ mvn -rf installer/jcr/jcrinstall clean install

The next few modules will build until the last, final integration test
module which fails with about 70 test failures.

With 2.2.1, both sets of integration tests pass.

Any clues as to what we should be looking for?

The first set of failures are all pax exam tests. The second set are
normal JUnit tests which run against a container started and stopped by
Maven.

Thanks,

Justin